Customer Service Representative Jobs
If you have excellent communication and customer service skills, Friday Staffing can help place you in good office job right here in Western North Carolina. Many local employers turn to Friday Staffing to find talented Customer Service Representatives. If you have a professional phone voice, typing skills, and problem solving ability, a Customer Service or Call Center Representative position might be a good fit for you. If you are seeking a CSR job in or around Asheville, Fletcher, Arden, Brevard, Mills River, Hendersonville, or Morganton, let us do the job search for you.
Currently, we do not have any job listings in this category.
Please fill out our application to be considered for future job opportunities in this category.
Customer Service Job Skills
Customer Service Representative jobs and Call Center Representative jobs require a high school diploma or GED. The basic skills necessary to succeed in a CSR position include:
- Strong communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Typing and data entry
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Spelling and grammar
- Effective time management
- Ability to communicate empathy and understanding through voice and manner
Call Center or Customer Service job experience is helpful to have on your resume when applying for these types of jobs. Some entry level Customer Service Representative jobs do not require previous experience.
Sample Customer Service Job Description
Hiring Customer Service Representatives to interact with customers, answer questions, and provide requested information about products, services, or orders, and to handle and resolve complaints. The CSR must be able to:
- Understand, research, troubleshoot, and handle customers’ issues
- Use computer systems to document details of customers’ questions, complaints, comments, and responses
- Provide current and accurate information to customers
- Complete any assigned tasks in a thorough and detail-oriented manner
- Maintain a courteous manner and helpful attitude
Friday Staffing: We’ll Help Match You with the Right Job
When you register with Friday Staffing, we talk to you about your interests and your goals, and work hard to find a position that will suit you. Our goal is to match the right worker with the right job every time. And from the moment you apply, we’ll offer good communication. We respond to all job applications within 24 business hours and will keep you informed as we work to find the right Customer Service Representative job for you. Once you are placed in a CSR job, our helpful Agency staff will make sure you have the information you need to be prepared for the job before your first day.
We will never charge you any fees for job placement. And members of the Friday Staffing team are eligible for optional health insurance, holiday pay, paid vacations, and a number of othergreat benefits. Please contact us if you have any questions.