1. Must know proper and safe operation of forklift with forks and boom.
2. Must know proper techniques for hooking and un-hooking coils of rods and wire.
3. Assist shipping and receiving with material handling.
4. Transport of slugs and wire to and from barrel and wire lines.
5. Must know how to use scale to determine proper weight and weight count and accurately record same.
6. Must know how and what to look for on coils that would cause problems in other operations and take corrective action (such as melted on wire or metal tags, etc.).