DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
· The individual in this position must be accustomed to working in a flexible, fast paced team environment.
· Requirements of the job will include comparing and identifying information on incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records when preparing orders for shipping.
· The individual in this position must be able to write legibly in small print.
· Physical requirements include the ability to stand for long periods of time as well as the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School diploma or GED. Solid related experience and/or training is helpful.
· Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
· Must be computer literate with JD Edwards experience preferred.
· Must be able to work in refrigerated conditions with proper PPE (2-8 degrees Celsius).
Monday thru Friday – 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM