Then it is time you gave Friday Services a call! We are looking to hire a Level I Bank Teller to cover for a leave of absence, starting as soon as possible through December. A great opportunity to utilize your skills AND make extra money for the holiday season!
JOB SKILLS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND DUTIES:
• Accept retail and commercial checking and savings deposits.
• Process loan payments.
• Cash checks and savings withdrawals.
• Assist with night depository and vault duties.
• Promote business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
• High School Diploma or GED required. • 1-3 years of experience. • Strong computer skills. • Intermediate knowledge of bank operations, products and services.
For immediate consideration email your current resume to Kelsey Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT FRIDAY SERVICES: Tired of working in a job with low pay and no benefits? Let Friday’s find the perfect job for you! Friday Services employees are eligible for the following benefits: Health Insurance (Partially paid by FS), Dental, Vision, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Paid vacations and Holidays.
We represent some of the best employers in Western North Carolina. Call Friday Services today at (828) 684-8700, or apply at www.friday-staffing.com/short-apply, and find out how we can help you with a new career.