Duties and responsibilities
• Maintain a safe work area and observe all company safety regulations and procedures, including wearing all required personal protective equipment; report any safety issue to appropriate personnel.
• Perform manual operations such as line feeder, filling, labeling, packing, capping, palletizing, sealing, and inspecting.
• Perform quality inspections during production and immediately report any non-standard issues to the Production Manager and Quality team members.
• Continually observe products and materials being used and reject any substandard products, materials or packages not in compliance with SOP’s and cGMP’s.
• Maintain sanitary conditions in immediate work areas at all times and assists in ongoing and assigned clean-ups.
• Assist with total line changeovers.
• Complete all required paperwork and documentation accurately and legibly.
• Follows specific instructions and document accurate calculations for completing batch documentation.
• Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed.
• Performs all other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• High school or GED
• Must be 18 years old
• Effective written communication skills, including legibility
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred
• Required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting up to 50 pounds, possibly above shoulder level.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fragrances or airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts.