• Become an active member of the production team, contributing ideas and support through the PIT Crew process, supporting harmonious work relationships, and efficient work habits.
• Assemble, test, and pack foundation brake components at specified rates.
• Assist in troubleshooting process problems.
• Ensure that the production facility is clean and orderly.
• Inspect and rework parts as required.
• Assist in the change-over of the equipment for various products.
• Observe all company policies and procedures.
• Monitor consistency of the product and the process to protect our customer.
• Follow established work procedures.
• Perform necessary quality checks (first piece part, SPC, masters, etc.)
• Complete all quality required documentation (SPC Charts, safe launch tally, super-forms, etc.)
• Actively participate in Quality training, containments or support work.
• Must be able to lift from 5lbs to 50lbs consistently.
• Must be able to stand for 12 hours during a shift.
• Must be able to twist, bend, squat, lift, and raise arms consistently.