• Maintain a safe work area and observe all company safety regulations and procedures, including wearing all required personal protective equipment; report any safety issue to appropriate personnel. • Perform manual operations such as line feeder, filling, labeling, packing, capping, palletizing, sealing, and inspecting.
• Perform quality inspections during production and immediately report any non-standard issues to the Production Manager and Quality team members. • Continually observe products and materials being used and reject any substandard products, materials or packages not in compliance with SOP’s and cGMP’s.
• Maintain sanitary conditions in immediate work areas at all times and assists in ongoing and assigned clean-ups. • Assist with total line changeovers. • Complete all required paperwork and documentation accurately and legibly. • Follows specific instructions and document accurate calculations for completing batch documentation. • Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed. • Performs all other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• High school or GED • Must be 18 years old . • Effective written communication skills, including legibility
• Strong attention to detail • Previous manufacturing experience preferred
• Required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting up to 50 pounds, possibly above shoulder level.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fragrances or airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts.