General duties include, but are not limited to:
• Human Resources (including payroll, new hire processing, benefit administration)
• Record keeping (date entry, database maintenance, report summaries)
• Customer Service (customer relations, phone and interpersonal communications)
• Order processing and Inventory Control
• Selected candidate must possess a positive attitude
• Must be self-motivated, driven and assertive.
• Must be dependable with impeccable attendance
• Organized with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organization and time-management skills.
• Must possess professional phone skills and appearance (office casual)
• Must be flexible and adaptable to increased work volume when needed
• Must be proficient with MS Office applications
• Pre-employment drug screen required.
• Previous experience required.