easily accessible to fill the needs of Finishing and Shipping Departments, thereby providing quality
customer service. Perform other tasks as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Receive pulling orders and put in pulling sequence
• Pull material from appropriate bins to fill the orders and place on table
• Inspect sheets of material for visual quality according to Product Quality Department standards
• Maintain paperwork while pulling orders
• Place any defective material in reject box
• Put up runs of finished product into bins as assigned
• Proper handling is a priority in order to prevent damage
• Regular Attendance Required
Marginal Job Functions:
• Clean off overflows as needed
• Process non-bin items
• Keep imperial table when needed
• Reallocate bins as needed
• Do bin inventory as assigned
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Follow all department and company safety guidelines
• Attend department safety and quality meetings
Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skill: Knowledge of NEMA and Product Quality Department standards applicable to the Finished Goods Department. Knowledge of the product, types, and finishes. Recognition and identification of patterns by color and design. Ability to read and understand run tickets and orders for pulling material. Knowledge of safety standards applicable to the Finished Goods Department and other pertinent rules /regulations governing work standards. Ability to read a tape measure. Ability to operate moving equipment in a safe and comfortable manner.
Physical Requirements: Heavy work. Job requires pushing or pulling 90lbs, lifting 20lbs from the floor to a overhead level, carrying 20lbs, and standing and walking during a minimum 10 hour shift. Must be able to reach 84 inches.