• Prepare, clean, and maintain laboratory glassware in the microbiology and chemistry areas.
• Perform sterility support activities to assure that Sterility Technicians are provided all materials necessary to complete testing.
• Perform sterility test reads at specified intervals and document accordingly.
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the laboratory and laboratory equipment. Assist with safety shower and eye washer verifications.
• Assist with inventory of expired reagents.
• Assist lab personnel with sample identification and labeling.
• Assist with laboratory equipment verification such as balances, pipettes, etc.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• A High School Diploma/GED is required. Associate’s Degree in a related field (Chemistry, Biology, etc.) preferred.
• 0 -2 years of relevant laboratory experience.
• Experience with the following is a plus: good laboratory practice, pipettes, dilution, spectrophotometer, pH meter, and centrifuge.
• Well organized with the ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
• Good eyesight and attention to detail is required.
• General knowledge with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
Monday thru Friday – 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM