Clerical, light industrial and customer service personnel for long- or short-term job assignments and temp-to-hire.
Office-Clerical: Secretaries, receptionists, general office support, clerks, bookkeepers, administrative assistants, customer service representatives, word processing and data entry operators.
Light industrial: Material handlers, assemblers, machine operators, fork-lift operators, maintenance workers, skilled tradespeople, facilities staffing.
Don’t waste your valuable time...
Your secretary is out on leave. Your bookkeeper left for another job and the project just can’t wait. You need help but don’t have time to advertise and interview.
Friday Staffing Services specializes in finding personnel for situations like these. Whether you are looking for someone to fill in temporarily or as a regular full-time position, we can find the right person for you in less time than it takes you to do classified advertising. Our business is finding the right people.
Our recruiting team works hard to find competent candidates from entry level to very experienced workers. We check applicant work histories and screen applicants thoroughly to ensure they meet our standards. Budget restraints? Specialized task?
We’ll help you to evaluate your needs, and then we’ll find the right person for you. At Friday Staffing Services, we exercise the highest standards for recruiting and hiring because we know the right employees impact your profitability and the efficiency of your business. We don’t just place an employee with you, we take care to match the employee’s skills to your needs, every time. Skills. Service. Solutions.
We test every employee’s skills and encourage them to keep learning new ones. We provide free technical training to help them grow and become more valuable workers. We offer them benefits– medical insurance, a 401(k) plan, vacation and holiday pay– because we know that happy employees are better workers. When our employees come to work for you, they have confidence that they will be paid on time each and every week– we have never missed a payroll. We know their satisfaction is the key to your success.
We can design staffing plans that will answer your needs at a cost that is right for you. We know our service must meet your expectations, and your satisfaction is the key to our success.
"We have found [Friday's] to be a customer service-oriented organization; they have certainly gained our confidence. I highly recommend Friday Staffing."
– Patricia S. Cabe, Administration and Communication
Western North Carolina Regional Economic Development Commission
Your partner in strategic staffing solutions.
Friday Staffing Services (Friday) has been serving Western North Carolina since 1980. With offices in Asheville, Hendersonville, Morganton, we are easy for employers and employees to reach.
Our Staffing Team includes certified professionals with outstanding reputations. They give careful attention to maintaining frequent contact with clients and employees to make sure the needs of both are met.
Finding the right people for you is our business.
We do it with professional interviewing, training, and background and reference checking. We offer training to make sure our employee’s skills are up-to-date, and technical assistance to ensure their success while on the job. Our full-time Risk Management Department is dedicated to workplace safety and meeting OSHA requirements. Employees are covered by Friday’s workmen’s compensation insurance should there be an on-the-job injury.
Our excellent Benefits Package helps us attract and retain the best candidates. Benefits include medical and life insurance (we pay 50%), plus optional dental and vision coverage, paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, referral bonuses, Direct Deposit and Payroll Check Card, and free training. All you do is write one check. Because the people we assign to your work-place are employees of Friday, we are responsible for paying state, federal, social security and medicare payroll taxes as well as federal and state unemployment taxes. Our employees are bonded and covered by workman’s compensation insurance.
Here are a few of the many partnerships
we have built over the years:
• Asheville Chamber of Commerce
• Burke County Dept. of Social Services
• Burke County
• United Way
• Continental Teves
• First Citizens Bank and Mortgage
• Foothills Correctional Institution
• Park Ridge Medical Associates
• Volvo Construction Equipment Company
• Provide start-up staffing for new businesses.n Supply pre-screened workers during peak-demand times.
• Fill critical vacancies created by FMLA, vacation, etc.
• Recruit core staff through "temp-to-hire" employment contracts.
• Test and train your employees in general office and computer skills.
• Provide outplacement services.
• Support your core staff on an on-going basis.
With Friday Staffing, your company can enjoy a more adaptable cost structure because you can transfer a major expense– people– from fixed to variable overhead. We take care of all employment details; you receive only one invoice for all expenses.
Our staffing professionals function as your strategic partners. They are proficient in job-matching and accredited in employment law, and are also skilled in human relations to encourage each employee to reach his or her highest potential. To attract and retain the best candidates, we offer a benefits package that includes medical and life insurance (50% paid by Friday) holiday and vacation pay, and a 401(k) plan.
To survive and prosper in today’s global economy, companies must be able to turn on a dime. Through strategic partnering with Friday, you can move forward quickly in total confidence!
You can partner with Friday Staffing in several ways...
• Place a Job Order: Established clients need only call our office and place a job order. We will send an employee that meets your specifications. Assignments can last from four hours to months, or even years.
• Working Interview Contract: Friday can recruit core staff for you via a temp-to-hire arrangement we call a Working Interview. This allows you to see a potential employee’s skills in action before committing to full hire. When you are satisfied the Friday employee has met your needs, you may hire them directly.
• Vendor-On-Premises Program: for larger companies, we can place a full-service staffing agency right on your premises. Friday’s On-Site Facilitator works with your management to coordinate all out-sourced staffing.
• Payrolling: for clients who want to hire or retain quality employees and offer benefits without adding staff to their own payroll, Friday’s payrolling service is a cost-effective option.
Never a fee to applicants. Equal Opportunity Employer.